In an effort to encourage good dental health and alleviate rising dental costs, we have developed an “In-Office Dental Savings Plan” for our patients who do not have dental insurance, or find that our plan costs less than their current dental coverage plan. Since nearly all dental insurance plans require group participation to get any type of price reduction, individuals and families seeking dental insurance on their own often find it too expensive to even consider.
Our dental savings plan provides a wide scope of benefits at an af f ordable price to help minimize the cost of your dental needs. It also offers portability; you are not tied to any one employer. This is your plan and it follows you regardless of who you or your spouse is employed by during the year.
This is NOT dental insurance. Enrolling in our In-Office Dental Savings Plan gives you the opportunity to obtain your dental treatment exclusively at our practice for reduced fees. It cannot be combined with dental insurance or other reduced fee dental plans.
In-Office Dental Savings Plan Benefits
*Exclusions apply - see staff for details.
Program Exclusions and Limitations
The program is a discount plan, not a dental insurance plan.
• The plan cannot be combined with any other dental of fer or dental insurance.
• The plan cannot be used with our in-office specialists, or any in-office specialty services.
• All member co-payments are due in FULL at the t ime of service.
• The plan is subject to change annually.
• Annual enrollment fee for each family member is non-refundable.
• Annual enrollment fees are due at time of enrollment. No exceptions.
• Enrollment date begins on the first day of the month the fee is paid in full.
• No annual deductible
• No annual maximums
• No preauthorizations required
• No waiting period or eligibility period for major treatment
• No missing tooth clause restrictions or exclusions for tooth replacement